Monday, February 14, 2011


Hi my name is Miriam I came from Basque Country in the north of  Spain.
I,m 25 years old, I studied  Social Education and now,  I´m finishing my second career to become a Special Education teacher.





I want to be in Denmark for four Months in oder to get a new experience, get to know people , a diferent culture and  improve my English.

At the moment I´ve been Working as a social Worker for two years like a familiar asistent
( Familys with diferets problems) 

                                           


                                        






About My family I have 2 younger Brothers who live at home with my parents ,they are still at school. 

Tonw Country

As I said before I live In Basque Country In small Town about 30km From Big City Bilbao.
The way of live in my country is very diferent from here, we spend a lot of time outdoors, we socialize in the street, we go out with friend ,we meet often for dinners out and we quite a lot of local festivities.

Probable it is because the weather which is very good, but we also have snow in the winter.We have beutiful high montains  too. In fact we have the best clinbers in the world, Juanito Oyarzabal, Iñurrategi Brothers, Los Pou, Edurne Pasaban the first womana to reach the 14 montains in the world higher than 8.ooo thausand metres.


Finaly I would like to say sonthing abot me , I think I´m social person I like being with people and I realy like traveling.
In the future, One of my dreams woul  be tavel a round the world with my Bycicle.







                                               I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY BLOG
                                           
                                             ...................MIRIAM....................







No comments:

Post a Comment